Adjusted Store Hours
We have adjusted the hours at all store locations in order to allow more time for sanitation and restocking. Please check the Locations page for our current store hours.
We have plenty of stock, and our supply chains are strong. We encourage our customers not to panic, and not to stockpile.
For the duration of this local and national emergency, and for the health and safety of our customers, employees, and communities, we are suspending refunds and exchanges. We will, of course, continue to accept returns of any products that do not meet our quality standards.
New Safety Protocols
We are committed to serving our community throughout this difficult time. To better protect the health of our customers, employees, and communities, please follow these guidelines for your shopping trip:
- Please help us reduce crowding by sending only one shopper for your household.
- Every customer is required to wear a secure face cover, such as a mask or handkerchief, that covers their nose and mouth, and must wear it throughout their shopping trip.
- We have either disinfectant wipes or sanitizer spray and paper towels at every entrance; please use them to wipe down your cart or basket handles.
- Please keep 6 feet away from others while inside the store, including at our meat and seafood service counters and at checkout.
- Please do not touch any surfaces or products unnecessarily. As much as possible, touch only what you are going to take.
- Remember to wash your hands frequently, avoid touching your face, and cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- If you are sick or have any symptoms, please stay home. We hope you get well soon, so that we can serve you again!
We Are All in This Together
Our employees are working harder than ever to serve our community. Please be patient and kind. We reserve the right to refuse service to and eject anyone who is rude to our employees or disruptive.